PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Reverse animation without using additional frames
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

fooltech

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: Reverse animation without using additional frames Reply with quote

I have a sequence of 47 frames which i'm animating, but when it's played through once I want it to reverse through the frames back to the first frame so it will play forever seamlessly. The only way I see to do this is to copy and paste all 47 frames and switch those pasted frames to play in reverse; unfortunately this doubles the file size of the animation; is there a way to utilize the existing frames without having to add these extra 47 frames?

username27447

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, sorry for the late response, just noticed this question. The bad news is no, there is no play forwards then play backwards option. Your suggestion of doubling the frames and reverse sequencing half of them is the solution.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: