PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Glassy Style ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

iCule

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: Glassy Style ? Reply with quote

Hey gays, from a while i was wondering about these kind of design wich almost can be used for the fourms naviggation bar, etc.

you can see in the picture below what i mean, these glass textures, i have been already searching about tutorials on how to do such things, and i only found a glass pictures !

i dont need to applyapply this effect on a text, i need to learn how i can do it on a shape ..

so if any one can help me or tell me about the name of these things or any tutorial it will be very helpful ..

thehermit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the forum. Text and Shape are in Photoshop are the same really. Bizarrely it is just the 'shape' that changes.

Stand by whilst I trawl Google for you :)

ComputerArts.co.uk had the definitive 'Mac Pill' effect, but does not exist anymore, perhaps it is available on the Digitalarts.co.uk site?

Short of the above, search for Mac; glass, interface. Perhaps someone can help further.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: