PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Help! Photo editing users
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

TitaniaX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:39 am    Post subject: Help! Photo editing users Reply with quote

Hello, I'm a student and I'm writing final work about photo editing tools for different groups of users. There are amateurs, half profesionals and profesionals. I can't find anything specific about them on internet so I hope you could help me.

So my question is what are the needs and requirements for this group of users in using photo editing tools, and where do they need theese tools, and for what, and what photo editing tool need to have to satisfy their needs?

thehermit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

If you could frame that question in a way that explains your hypothesis or theory it may help.

I mean, not to mince words - be specific.

TitaniaX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thehermit wrote:
Hi and welcome to the forum :)

If you could frame that question in a way that explains your hypothesis or theory it may help.

I mean, not to mince words - be specific.

Hi, well, amateurs, semi professionals and professionals have different skills in photo editing. so, I know professionals do all kind of stuff with photo editing,and amateurs know few of them. I need to write lengthily about that. What could/can amateurs do and what could professionals do in photo editing? what operations in photo editing tools do they use? I know it depends on their knowledge and skills. And in what kind of a jobs is photo editing needed?

I apologize for grammar and spelling, I'm from Croatia.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: