PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Paint Bucket
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

michelo965

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Paint Bucket Reply with quote

Hello, my paint bucket tool fills correct fill color after clicking it multiple times. When I start a new documet and select a background color and after opening up the document and its not the color I wanted, I pick up the paint bucket select a color and proceed to pour the new color into the new document. When I click it the first time a strange brown color appears, as I click again and again it gets closer to the color I selected but it takes about 5-7 clicks to get to the color I selected. I can't figure it out the tool use to fill the proper color in one click.
Thank You

thehermit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum.

Can we please have a screenshot of the problem as it is to you please?

michelo965

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Paint Bucket Reply with quote

Thank You for your interest, I have never seen this before. The screen shot named one is the first click on the new color. The one named two is after the second click, the file name three is the forth click , The last one named four is the last click or numer five. The color I selected to fill the new cavas with was #B30D34. after the last click the color of the canvas was #B20D34 . If you need any more information please tell me and I will be happy to provide you what you need. I zipped the files as I wasn't sure how big of a file is acceptable to attach to my message. Looking forware to hearing for you.
Thank you again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: