PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Lager problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

cristos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:05 am    Post subject: Lager problem Reply with quote

Hi!
I have a little problem.. I have a RAW pikturefile with a cloudy sky and some trees in the foreground. What I want to do is to fix the sky and trees in Camera Raw and then export them to Photoshop ( land.dng and land-2.dng) then I want to have the two pictures in the same picure file so I can use the pencil tool to go over the trees and have the same exposure in both.

How do I do that?

Itīs hard to explain but I want both pictures as diferent lager in the same picture file.. and then some penil drawing over the trees so the correct exposure appear!?

Is there any tutorial I can watch?

Best Regards

Cristos / Sweden

thehermit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like you want to open the RAW file in Photoshop as a a Smart Object and then for the other layer, right click on the layer and choose New Smart Object Via Copy. I lost you in translation slightly after that, but perhaps masking and transforming the layer is in the right ball park.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: