PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
how to stitch separate photos of a large painting together
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

torbabe

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: how to stitch separate photos of a large painting together Reply with quote

When recording my recent show in Shanghai two of the paintings were too big to fit in my viewfinder.

I could not borrow a wide angle lens, so the intern said I may be able to stitch two or four sections together on Photoshop. He and another assistant said to go to "new canvas" or "empty canvas"? in Photoshop.

I can't find "empty canvas" or "new canvas" in my Photoshop 6.0 program.

So as an alternative I tried to put the images together in Power Point but it did not work very well. The one that two side by side shots had a plainly visible line or seam, and the other one has four pieces to put together and I could not make it work at all.

I've attached the image I tried to stitch in Power Point, and left and right shots of two of the four sections of the second painting.

Please help I need good images of my work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Photography All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: