PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Photoshopist wanted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

shashma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Photoshopist wanted. Reply with quote

Hello fellas.

As usually, I'm not quite sure if I'm posting in the right section, hehe. To introduce myself, I'm a web developer working on a little game project that has the potential to grow big. Unfortunately, for me, I know as much as nothing about photoshop and that's why I turn to you. I am looking for someone with a bunch of spare time who can draw some pictures of characters for me. Of course I will give you more information if anyone shows interest.

For now I don't have any finances I can offer, but if the game turns out good I'm willing to share a percentage of the income with you.

If anyone is interested, please contact me on manix_bizz@abv.bg

Thank you for your attention,
Manix.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: