PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
What do you guys think of my edits for this Fiverr Post?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

JeffPhotography

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: What do you guys think of my edits for this Fiverr Post? Reply with quote

http://www.fiverr.com/jeffzhang/do-any-photoshop-edits-in-under-24hrs

I just posted it recently, I want to know what you guys think of them. Thanks.

--Jeff Z

thehermit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jeff and welcome to the forum.

I will try and give a few pointers.

Not much point duplicating your claim 'under 24hrs...' on the initial slide, better to dedicate it to a slide of your transformations. On the second slide, it took me a while to realise that your transformation was reducing the noise, perhaps better to split the screen with the same image, rather than use the one image split. The third slide is alright for a skin tone change, but I would have retouched the face more on the right after the change to get rid of the white artefacts introduced by the shift, there is also an issue with the luminance levels of the skin on the right, you have also lost the detail in the pupil of the eye. The magazine cover could also do with a contrast adjustment and a clearer indication of that is a service you offer.

Also the text underneath 'anything else you can imagine' is a bold statement coming after 'teeth whitening' and 'remove red eye' and could store a world of hurt for you, especially when you are charging only $5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: