PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Erased lines flickers on the canvas when zooming
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

threeweeks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:40 am    Post subject: Erased lines flickers on the canvas when zooming Reply with quote

In Photoshop CS5, when I erase lines they flicker on the canvas when zooming in and out. It makes drawing very irritating when I see the lines I deleted flashing on my screen for a second, in the place of the fixed lines/colors/other changes I just did.

Is there something I can do about it? I don't have this specific problem when drawing on my over six year old laptops (they do have hundreds of other problems instead of it), but only in my new, more high-powered PC I got just to make drawing easier and smoother.

I tried giving more memory for the photoshop to use, re-installation, changing performance from GPU settings from "normal" to "basic"...

I'm not good with technical stuff and English is not my native language, I apologize my poor grammar and possibly impalpable writing.

Thank You!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: