PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Batch replacing Smart Object data
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

wiperr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:11 am    Post subject: Batch replacing Smart Object data Reply with quote

Hi, everyone. I'm new around here, but please allow me to skip the introduction and get right down to business.

I have a set of images, clothing mostly, and a good deal of them, too.
They need to have a logo placed over them with specific placement.

So, each file has two layers - one basic (the clothing item) and the other one which is to be made exchangable (the logo).

My question is, how can one make a script that replaces these logos (set as Smart Objects, in example) in a batch for a great deal of PSDs (say 40-50)?

Please ask any questions if you can - I need this done relatively fast and would greatly appreciate any help.

Greets,
W
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: