PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
need some photo's touching up and backgrounds whiting out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Pendelwood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:01 am    Post subject: need some photo's touching up and backgrounds whiting out Reply with quote

We are looking for someone to touch up some of our photographs. nothing too fancy or intricate just need backgrounds whiting out, and shadows adding and a touch up of the colours / tones of the product itself. we do furniture, I have attached a before and after picture of the sort of thing we are after. we are willing to pay ( a reasonable amount per photograph) please send me a pm with rates etc and timescales as to approx how long it would take to do one picture on average. have a good handful we want doing.

BEFORE AND AFTER.jpg
 Description:
BEFORE AND AFTER
 Filesize:  157.88 KB
 Viewed:  527 Time(s)

BEFORE AND AFTER.jpg

lmessner98

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I am interested in trying to help. I am 16, but very advanced in photoshop. I can do something like that for you and i won't charge very much.
email me at lmessner98@gmail.com

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya I can help if you like, I can't PM you though but if you haven't found anyone to do it yet and want to PM me your email address I will send you over cost? :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: