PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Menu Items
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Mammabird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:30 pm    Post subject: Menu Items Reply with quote

Is there a way to make the menu items and tool icons larger? I am a new user with poor eyesight.

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mammabird, that must be so frustrating Confused and the only thing I can think of is adjusting your screen resolution size (although not really the best thing to do when using Photoshop), there is a whole thread on this problem https://forums.adobe.com/thread/644884
I have had a quick read through but there are 3 pages worth and I'm off to bed lol, hopefully if you have a read through you might find a result :)
Good luck x

Mammabird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. It seems that others have the same problem with no apparent answer. Guess I'll have to get new glasses :-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: