PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Saving jpg issue HELP PLEASE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

selsong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:17 am    Post subject: Saving jpg issue HELP PLEASE Reply with quote

Hi
I wonder if anyone could shed some light on the strange issue I have not experienced before?

Ive used Photoshop for ages so Im not a beginner :-) I use a MacBook Pro and PC. Recently I have been editing Jpg's on the Mac and am suddenly finding that if I copy them to and load them on the PC, most of the jpgs appear to have no .Jpg extension, and they appear as FILES, and cannot be opened in Photoshop on the PC.

Has anyone had this happen and if so could you please tell me why this is suddenly happening. Its not happened till now.

Many thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: