PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
MIXTAPE COVER VECTORS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

maddflowz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:44 am    Post subject: MIXTAPE COVER VECTORS Reply with quote

Guys I'm trying to make mixtape covers and I need help finding all these vectors of guns money rolls bottles etc can anybody help me where I can get them or how can they be made?

sadasdasdasdasdasd.jpg
 Description:
Like This
 Filesize:  144.65 KB
 Viewed:  1271 Time(s)

sadasdasdasdasdasd.jpg

Beekeeper

PS Version: Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: MIXTAPE COVER VECTORS Reply with quote

maddflowz wrote:
Guys I'm trying to make mixtape covers and I need help finding all these vectors of guns money rolls bottles etc can anybody help me where I can get them or how can they be made?

You either have to make it yourself or you have to find one that people have already made.

Try free vector website or if you have good quality then go here - http://graphicriver.net/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&term=gun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: