PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Problems with "Save as..." in JPG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

w.bonfrere

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject: Problems with "Save as..." in JPG Reply with quote

At this time I made a design for a canvas of 61 x 61 cm. I did this earlier. But this time a got an error at the photoprintservice that my JPG-file has too many megapixels. It has to be below 40 megapixels zitten. I want to save is as a JPG-file, but without losing quality. How can I solve this problem?

Sorry for my bad English...

PhotoshopKL4060

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way to do it without loosing quality by my knowledge. However, you could try cutting the image into 2 separate jpg files and saving it that way. Tell me if you need further help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: