PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
History Brush Tool remembers too much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

pintree3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: History Brush Tool remembers too much Reply with quote

I removed some stains (on furniture within a photo) using the clone stamp tool. I then saved the photo as such (psd from dng), no layers no anything at this point. I believe now it being saved with no layers or anything this ''new'' photo is my now ''original'' photo. I then create a copy of my background and using Topaz Filters convert this to B&W. I still see no layers, or masks or anything except the original layer and this now new layer being in B&W. I now go to my history brush tool to change a part back to color BUT the stains I had removed show back. The stains should not be there. I don't get it why are they showing? And how do I avoid this (now and in the future)?
Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: