PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Quick Selection Tool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Powell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:44 pm    Post subject: Quick Selection Tool Reply with quote

Gooday Good Folks of the Forum:

I am running Photoshop 2014.0.0 on Windows 7. I have been Running Photoshop for a couple of month only, so please bear with me if the terminology isn't quite correct.

I have been using the application for fairly simple things such as changing backgrounds and adding items to photos of friends and family using masking layers and cut & paste. So far it has been progressing steadily but I have run into something odd.

Lately when I use the Quick Select tool & copy the copied image only pastes as a white outline with no internal details. I am assuming I have inadvertently changed one of the settings since this has never happened previously. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Powell Lucas

Beekeeper

PS Version: Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Quick Selection Tool Reply with quote

Powell wrote:

Gooday Good Folks of the Forum:

I am running Photoshop 2014.0.0 on Windows 7. I have been Running Photoshop for a couple of month only, so please bear with me if the terminology isn't quite correct.

I have been using the application for fairly simple things such as changing backgrounds and adding items to photos of friends and family using masking layers and cut & paste. So far it has been progressing steadily but I have run into something odd.

Lately when I use the Quick Select tool & copy the copied image only pastes as a white outline with no internal details. I am assuming I have inadvertently changed one of the settings since this has never happened previously. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Powell Lucas

Can you post a screenshot.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: