PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Correct color settings after using the Spyder4 Pro
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

anavidfan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:53 pm    Post subject: Correct color settings after using the Spyder4 Pro Reply with quote

Hello, Now that I got my new laptop and finally got a perfect calibration with the Spyder 4Pro , I have a question. Do I leave the color space on Photoshop and Lightroom as they are (Abobe 1998) or use the new profile? I also do a lot of my own prints with a great Epson, do I leave that on the setting as is ( let photoshop manage etc) or use the new profile?

Thanks in advance....

Beekeeper

PS Version: Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: Correct color settings after using the Spyder4 Pro Reply with quote

anavidfan wrote:
Hello, Now that I got my new laptop and finally got a perfect calibration with the Spyder 4Pro , I have a question. Do I leave the color space on Photoshop and Lightroom as they are (Abobe 1998) or use the new profile? I also do a lot of my own prints with a great Epson, do I leave that on the setting as is ( let photoshop manage etc) or use the new profile?

Thanks in advance....

You could change and see how it affects the print, eventually you need to get the print as close to your monitor.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: