PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How to do this lighting effect?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

mikeking00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:11 pm    Post subject: How to do this lighting effect? Reply with quote

Can someone either tell me how to do this glow lighting effect or maybe direct me to a tutorial on it?

can't figure this one out. Thanks!

Gatsby

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add a new brightness and contrast adjustment layer and bring up the both values until you get to those extremes (like around his shoulders). Then press Ctrl/Cmd "I" which will invert your mask (making it black). Now go to the brush tool and make the brush white and go over the areas you want brightened as you see fit. Once that is done you'll want to get that golden glow. To do that go to your curves adjustment -> blue and bring the bar down until you get a nice yellow colour. Then, on the same adjustment layer go to your red curves menu and bring the curve up a bit (this will make the orangish goldish glow). Adjust as you see fit and bam!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: