PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Hi I hope I joined the right forum I need some help please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

yoworld1974

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Hi I hope I joined the right forum I need some help please Reply with quote

quick run down i need graphics help if your interested it would be great,I play a game on FB that I love!, and i am also editor/admin of a page on FB.
our graphics person never has time to do anything?
I need graphics for certain seasons and non-seasonal as well(,I personally prefer non-seasonal).
Since it is for me I need non-seasonal I like,Butterflys,birds,cats,ladybugs etc. nothing guy like, I will eventually be in need of these kinds of photo work for guys,,but not for this set.
here below is a example. where it shows a boy with hat and sunglasses I need something like that but with My avatar.in Back ground where he is .
I need 2 empty white box that say( THIS OR THAT) above them.
to put prize pictures in, Which I can do,I just cant make the rest of the picture,
I am a women so i would like something girly/pretty,

THIS IS MY AVATAR.
and below says: CocoChanel my game name.

You can use your imagination as long as its pretty/girly and below this avatar says CocoChanel
Below is 2 more pictures
One says "Thumbs up" with My avatar above and Cocochanel below the avatar of me, and leave a white box with a border for me to add a piture of the prize. I need that with a pretty/girly background please your choice "no" hello kitty .

and 1 more That says and "The winner is!" And leave a white space in it so I can add a winners name. Use your Imagination ...something pretty.

On All these you can use you imagination on, I like ladybugs,butterflys, Bids, Cats.
I would like Borders on all the picture. And all the white boxs for ether a picture or name with a border around that to.
If You have any question just pm me.
Thank you so much! I might need your help alot because there are at least 20 FB pages that I may need graphics for.[/img]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: