PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Resizing images issue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Monarch of photoshop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Resizing images issue Reply with quote

So I draw logos and mess around with logos for fonts and what not. I've been doing this for a long time on all types of Photoshop with no issues until I got the newest version. What's going on is I'll draw a logo at an image size of let's say 500x500 (pixels) and it'll have clean sharp edges with no blurry or pixelated parts and then I'll resize it to 300x300 for example and some of the edges will become pixelated and blurry. I've tried the Bicubic Sharper resize setting and all of the settings for good measure with no improvement. What would be causing this? How can I fix it rather than having to manually fixing the edges everytime I resize a logo?

Frank1263

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you create a new document check the pixels/inch. The higher the number the higher the resolution. 300ppi should do the trick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: