PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Photoshop Editing Help Needed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Underachieving

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:53 am    Post subject: Photoshop Editing Help Needed Reply with quote

Hey guys, I have a huge favour to ask you and I hope one of you is cool with this! Basically I want to upload a few pictures on a website to advertise an iPhone case, I have taken unprofessional pictures and I was hoping you could edit it for me to make it look a bit more smooth and professional.

This is what I'm trying to achieve but I can't quite do it properly myself, I want the colour of the case to highlight the circle outline as it's selected, example: if the red case is selected by a user, the image will switch to the red case picture and the red circle on the side will fill in.

One of the main thing's im trying to achieve is I'm trying to crop to only leave the white background bit but I can't seem to make them all the exact same size, so the images switch and it only looks like the colour of the phone case is switching and the circle, so if that's achievable I will be very happy!

this is a very very very rough copy of what I'm trying to explain :p

I forgot to highlight the circle color aswell, these are my photographs I need done if someone is kind enough to help me out.

PS. If possible I would appreciate a watermark labelled "Underachieving" this isn't necessary though!

Thank You!
Underachieving.

Underachieving

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone please

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can clear up the pics of the phones and make them more of a "stock" appearance, but on each picture are you wanting me to fill in the circle correspondent to the phone case cover? If that's all you need someone to do then I can do this for you, I'll start on it at some point today and post it back up asap

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just need to mention though, the photo's are quite bad quality/resolution, so even after tidying up, I doubt they are good enough to display on a website for sale (I hope that didn't come across as rude)

Underachieving

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SC Photo Designs wrote:
I can clear up the pics of the phones and make them more of a "stock" appearance, but on each picture are you wanting me to fill in the circle correspondent to the phone case cover? If that's all you need someone to do then I can do this for you, I'll start on it at some point today and post it back up asap

Yeah that's fine man, about the resolution it's fine I just need a tidy up as you said I don't need it to be too professional as it's just for a quick draft to sell off a few of my cases and it's not going to be displayed on a big professional website, thank you mate!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: