PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
photoshop cs6 brush lag mac
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

rockwellcartoons

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:56 pm    Post subject: photoshop cs6 brush lag mac Reply with quote

Hello,

I am currently using adobe photoshop cs6 extended on my macbook pro from mid-2009. I am using a custom brush plug in that I bought, and when I use those complex textured brushes, it lags severely. I use a wacom cintiq 13hd, and I have 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD, with an Nvidia GeForce 9400m graphics card with 256mb. I am running OS X Yosemite 10.10.1

I know my setup is a little old, but its all I got right now. Is there anything I can do to make the brush faster? I am a quick sketcher, so I need a somewhat fast brush. My file size I used to work with is 24in by 19in with 600dpi, but I guess I need to use a smaller size now.

Thanks,
Rockwellcartoons
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: