PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Video Manipulation inside Photoshop CC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Rack38

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject: Video Manipulation inside Photoshop CC Reply with quote

I am needing to replace a horn on an animals head and the animals head rotates around so frame by frame there is of course movement.

I have taken pictures of all angles of the new horn so I have the right angle and have placed them on each frame.

My problem is no matter how close I get that horn, once I play it back at normal speed there is a lot of movement up and down or side to side. Meaning, the animal is moving a small amount even if it doesn't look like he is. I go back into the frame and move the hat up or down, but regardless, it is either too much or not enough. The movement still shows up when played at normal rate. Any ideas of how to follow or track the horn to the animals head to keep it from "jiggling"?

Thanks!!!

shootingcharlie8

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: ill do it Reply with quote

give me the video and the horn pics and ill add it in.

Rack38

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great, but I need to know the best way to do it.

shootingcharlie8

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, i would just use after effects, it has a really nice motion tracking function.

Rack38

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, I have looked into that too, but the problem is the using of so many different angles and how to do that in after effects. If the animal is not moving angles it can be done, but how do you do it when the animal is turning it's head and you have to keep applying a different image to match up? Does that make sense?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: