PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Desperate for Atomic CUpcake bronze action
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

hertfordnc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject: Desperate for Atomic CUpcake bronze action Reply with quote

I work for a govt agency. A few years ago I created a portrait display of all the managers.

I used an action by Atomic Cupcake to make a very cool bronze embossed border with their name and title around the portraits. (I think I paid for it myself)

Recently my computer was overhauled and when I got it back the action was gone.

Since then Atomic Cupcake has folded.

If I can't find this action I'll need to redo 70 portraits to make them all the same (uniformity is pretty important around here) [/b]

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, hertfordnc. Hertford is actually pretty close to me. :) Small world.

Does anyone have any thoughts here? Looking around, I don't think you are going to have much luck finding that particular action, hertfordnc. I would say that we could find something similar, but if it's not exact, you'll still have to redo the portraits.

For anyone reading this, just to give you an idea of what it looks like, I believe this is indicative of it: http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/atomic-cupcake-cast-bronze-photoshop-tool

Thanks,

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I just came across something. The person who was behind that website has a Facebook profile. They can be messaged on Facebook. Facebook asks for a $1 payment to verify the message and keep it out of their spam filters.

I went ahead and paid that and messaged her on your behalf, linking to this thread. My hope is that she still has the action and can send it to you. I feel like this is your best bet.

Fingers crossed. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

Edit: here's a copy of the message I sent. Hope it works. :)

Quote:
Hello Ms. McKissen,

I apologize for this super random message. I manage PhotoshopForums.com and we had a person post saying that they were "desperate" to find the Atomic Cupcake Bronze Action. They work for the government, had purchased it and used it to create a series of portraits.

They recently had some computer issues and lost the action. If they can't find it, they'll have to redo 70 portraits as they need to have them all the same.

You can view the thread here: http://www.photoshopforums.com/desperate-for-atomic-cupcake-bronze-action-vt29160.html

I wanted to help them, so I did a little Googling, found you and paid Facebook $1 to confirm this isn't spam, so it will hopefully reach you. I was hoping you might still have that action, which you could make available.

I appreciate your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

briannamckissen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:26 pm    Post subject: Bronze action Reply with quote

There were at least two bronze ones. Attaching both. Thanks, Patrick. Hope that's what you were looking for, heretfordnc.

BriAnna

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks so much for the quick reply, BriAnna. That was very kind of you, and I appreciate it. What do you think, hertfordnc?

Thanks again,

Patrick

Iain

PS Version: CS6

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done Patrick for going that extra mile
You may get a job as a private investigator if your'e not careful
Big Wink

hertfordnc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick,

Wow!

I really thought this post was a longshot and then I come in Monday morning and it's all worked out. You have no idea how much work you saved me.

If you are ever in Elizabeth city look me up. I'll give you a tour of the Coast Guard base

thanks

Dave

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's makes me really happy to hear that, Dave! Thank you for the kind offer - I might take you up on that at some point. I am in Elizabeth City once in a while.

Thanks again to BriAnna for making time to stop by.

Haha, Iain. :) Thanks.

Patrick

thehermit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really outstanding service there P Big Grin

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mike. :) Glad it worked out.

Patrick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: