PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Need 2D Logo for CSGO team.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

cartoonbob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Need 2D Logo for CSGO team. Reply with quote

Ok so as the title says i need a logo for my CSGO (Counter Strike Global Offense) Team. I already have a picture drawn out, but i need the skills of a Photoshop master to make it come to the computer screen. Her is the image that i have drawn http://imgur.com/yIIAdR5 if you can, make atleast 3 different styles of the logo. if you cant do 3 different styles thats perfectly fine, i just really need help making this on the computer.

I would like to see what you can do with it. i would like the words "Pantheon" to be put into the logo somehow but dont make it too big. here are some examples to reference to if you need to

http://readyupgaming.com/2013/12/2013-dreamhack-open-winter-counterstrike-go-and-quake-live-results/

when you click the second link just scroll down and it will show you the teams and there logos. if you do decide to help me out, just post a response either saying you will do it and we can exchange contact. or just repost the finished product here.

shootingcharlie8

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:48 pm    Post subject: do you still need this? Reply with quote

Do you still need this done?

d^_^b

PS Version: CC 2014

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: