PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Error Reading myfile.cdr file
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

amospiazza

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:38 am    Post subject: Error Reading myfile.cdr file Reply with quote

I'm working with CorelDraw 9. I've been working on something for two months, it is 987Kb.

Just when I was finishing the project, the file became corrupt.

It upens up to 40% and then I receive the message "Error Reading myfile.cdr file".

I tried importing it to a new cdr, it gets 74% done and then gives me the error message. When I click on accept, I receive an error message that says that it cannot import an empty document. I can see it in the preview box, though.

I need a Corel programmer that could maybe open the file code and repair the problem.

Can you help me?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: