PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Soft Brushes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

BrianL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:14 am    Post subject: Soft Brushes Reply with quote

I have been using Photoshop since Photoshop7 all the way through to CS 3 and have always managed to get a brush which was soft all the way around, see CS 3 brush attachment for an image of the brush.

I have recently started using CS 5 but I can't seem to reproduce this brush characteristics and the best option I can get is shown in the attachment CS 5 brush.

The settings: airbrush and smoothing are ticked in both versions of photoshop CS 3 and 5. Shift [ does not seem to affect the softness significantly

I am using a Genius graphics tablet and the pressure sensitivity is working OK. I am on Windows 7.

Anyone any suggestions as to how I can get the soft brush characteristics back.

CS5 brush v2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.75 KB
 Viewed:  431 Time(s)

CS5 brush v2.jpg

CS3 brush v2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  15.42 KB
 Viewed:  431 Time(s)

CS3 brush v2.jpg

Brian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: