PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Twitch/tv Banner and Headings
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

maddlarkin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:55 am    Post subject: Twitch/tv Banner and Headings Reply with quote

Hey everybody, first post here so please correct me if I am doing anything wrong. I am a new video game streamer/youtuber and I would love if somebody could help me out and make a banner to decorate my channel and make it more attractive to any perspective viewers. I had a friend who helped me to make my profile picture, but he is out of the country for a few months so I need all the help I can get.

The banner ideally would be sized at 900x480, and any subject headings have to be 320 wide. For subject headings the titles would be "About Me", "Computer Specs", and "FAQ".

Thanks in advance for any help provided, I will put a link to the channel so you can get an idea of color/general scheme. Rock on internet Angel

http://www.twitch.tv/madd_larkin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: