PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Typing Text inside a shape or image
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

ladycage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:10 pm    Post subject: Typing Text inside a shape or image Reply with quote

I'm trying to type text inside a shape but I can't seem to get it work, the text is going on the outline of the shape but not filling the shape. I have looked at the videos and it says just type inside the shape but when I do that it creates a new text layer and the text just types across the entire page. I am clueless as to what I am not doing. Can anyone help, using CS6

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only things I can think of right now are:
When you go to "type", make sure you choose the type tool and click in the centre of your shape. Oh, and make sure you're on the shape layer when you select the "type tool" and not on the background or any other layer. Let me know if that changes anything :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: