PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Retouch old house picture
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Tony2015

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:21 am    Post subject: Retouch old house picture Reply with quote

Hi! I'm new here and I'm not sure if I'm on the right thread.

I took a picture of my grandfather's family house and I'm planning to print it in a 20"x30" canvas to hang it in my living room. The thing is I like to clean it out.

For example...

- I like to change the sky;
- remove all existing wires;
- replace dead grass with green grass;
- remove dead leaves on the palm tree;
- remove existing painted banners at the pole and walls;
- add similar existing five finger plant at the right side of the picture (wooden pole area);
- remove concrete tubes and garbage outside the wall at the right side;
- remove existing standing small stick/pole near the electrical pole;
- fix a hanging wood at the railing
- If it's not too much, remove wooden electrical pole as well but that is not my major concern at the moment. Will it take a lot of time to do that?

Basically, I like to highlight the house but keep it "natural" and clean looking (just like what I remember), not looking like a newly built or heavily Photoshopped.I have a basic skill in Photoshop. I know how to match colors but I have this hard time adding plants, sky, removing banners and fill similar texture etc.

For example. I was trying to remove the existing wires overlapping the trees. I tried to paint it with similar leaves color but it's so obvious that I added colors. Same with the painted banner on the wall, I like to fill it up using the same texture from the existing wall or cover it wit paint as clean as possible but I can't execute it. I can try but I don't want to look cartoonish/unrealistic when I blow it up.

My questions are:

1. Is there a company that do retouch per above? I tried to look online for companies or people who do freelance work but I didn't get any response yet. Any recommendations?

2. It won't hurt to try but anybody here who can do it just for fun or just for a hobby? Let me know! Thank you!

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done this a couple of times before for estate agents, so I don't mind taking it on for you if you like. pictureperfectuk@email.com if you're interested and we'll have a chat.
Thanks,
Sarah

seaco

PS Version: CC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM Sent...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: