PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
How to copy a group of adjustments layers ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

chrockatt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:00 pm    Post subject: How to copy a group of adjustments layers ? Reply with quote

I am doing some color correction for a Stop Motion movie.
I have opened 1 photo of each scene and made the corrections i need.
Then i put all the adjustments layers in a group and i want to pass that group (the adjustments layers) to all the others pictures of the same scene.
I am doing that by opening each photo and duplicating the group and putting it in other photo.. but i have more than 1000 pictures and doing manually would demand a lot of patience and time (which i dont have).
Is there any way i could automatize that process of duplicating the group so i can do it faster?
I have already read somethings about action but didnt manage to use it properly.

Thx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: