PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
help needed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

956alex21

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:07 am    Post subject: help needed Reply with quote

I need a simple help with her eyes and mine. This is a scroll saw portrait that im trying to do, but i cant seem to get the eyes right! I just need someone to help with making our eyes look good. they need to be simple in design as i will be cutting out everything that is the color black. so you need to adjust them so the white is not floating around any black. Just try to picture that the wood is the stuff in white and when i cut the black part, the white peices are still intact with the rest of the piece. Around the picture in the edges will be a wooden border. Please email me for more info if you need it. willing to pay up to $20 depending on the amount of work you do.

help.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.12 KB
 Viewed:  505 Time(s)

help.png

hybridmadness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi . . please email me wrollen0320@gmail.com

956alex21

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Project done, thank you so much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: