PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Strange brush tool problem with tablet
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

CoolGuySam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:18 pm    Post subject: Strange brush tool problem with tablet Reply with quote

I have recently been experiencing a strange bug when I am drawing with the brush tool with my tablet. Every once in a while, maybe 1 in 20 strokes, the cursor starts making a mark but won't stop when i pick up my pen. It just keeps putting down pixels even when I'm just hovering over the tablet. When it does this it also throws any pressure sensitivity settings I am using out the window.

So occasionally I just make a really opaque, continuous zigzag line. If i tap again it stops and goes back to normal, so i just undo and keep on trucking. It's just really annoying and takes me out of the flow. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both my tablets drivers and photoshop but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: