PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Can someone edit a photo for me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

ThoobHertz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:52 pm    Post subject: Can someone edit a photo for me Reply with quote

Hi. Very first post, I came to this forum for one reason. I don't have photoshop but I wanted to do something with a photo I took of myself. Quick rundown about me.
It's been 2 and a half years since I have lost a lot of weight. 65 pounds to be exact. I have been doing workouts and it certainly has paid off. I am down to the last bit of fat I'm trying to get rid of. What I want to do is adjust a picture of myself as a visual motivation goal to what I want to look like. I am currently 5'11 165 lbs. I still have a little bit of fat on the sides and in front. I was wondering if someone could take my picture and kind of flatten the front with my abs showing slightly and tone down the love handles. I watched some videos of people doing it, however like I said I don't have photoshop so I cannot do it myself. As I said its very personal for me and I want to see what I "could" like. I can send you the picture via email. Hopefully I am allowed to even ask that here. If its a lot of trouble, I would be willing to pay a bit via paypal. Thanks in advance. My email is thoobhertz@gmail.com

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, congratulations!! Secondly, I will have a go at this if you like :) email me the pic and I'll see what I can do

pictureperfectuk@email.com

Sarah,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: