PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Automate Saving of Groups
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

dionysos_49

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Automate Saving of Groups Reply with quote

First time posting!

I have a PSD with multiple Groups to create Google Ads for various products. I use the same Call to Action, Background, and Logo and they sit in their own group. Each other group has the product picture, text, and price.

Is there a way to automate the saving of these groups into JPG? The problem I have is that the Logo, Button, and BG are separate groups. So I have to keep these groups on for each other group I need to save. If I put the Logo, Button, and BG into each product group, then when I update the BG, I have to do it for all groups which does not save time.

If I add the BG Group to each product, is there way to link all the background groups? So if I change the backgrond, it updates all the other linked layers? If I could do this, I could then run an action to merge each group and then run an export to JPG.

Thoughts?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: