PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Difficulty using the 3d menu options everything greyed out
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

rifflord

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Difficulty using the 3d menu options everything greyed out Reply with quote

Im trying to follow along with a video series. we are making a decal that i am going to import into Zbrush so i can use it on my game assets.

I downloaded a jpg, imported into corel and vectorized it, then imported that back into photoshop. I now have an outline of what i want to make 3d. In my tutorial video he simply ctrl clicks the layer image and it selects the outline, then he goes to the 3d menu and does '3d extrusion from current selection', however in my photoshop everything in the 3d menu is greyed out. I cannot figure out why for the life of me.

I have a newly built PC that can run witcher 3 on high so i dont think it's my GPU. I have tons of ram too. I've tried importing jpegs, .eps files...no matter what the dang 3d menu is grey.

Can anyone help me out?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: