PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Help Needed, PLEASE!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Joshtradamus_30

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:59 am    Post subject: Help Needed, PLEASE!!! Reply with quote

Hi guys!!

Before I set this out, please know that this isn't a scam, you'll see what I mean:

Right, basically I want to design an A2 poster for my friend's birthday, he's a mate who means a great deal to me and has helped me out massively over the years (I'll tell you more about him if you care to listen). I have all the components I need for the poster, I know how I want it to look, what the text has to say, and basic design layout, however my PhotoShop skills are truly dreadful compared to some of the efforts I've seen posted in forums and I really want him to look at it and think: "wow!!"

His birthday is on July 1st so we have a few weeks to play with yet, however I want it to looks as perfect as possible and the person who was meant to be doing it for me has let me down massively so I thought I'd turn to you beautiful people!
I'd imagine it's a day/2 day's work to a seasoned professional (although I don't actually know how long these things take, but it's an educated guess!)

My proposition is this:

- You contact me
- We agree on a fee (I am willing to pay a fair amount for a great poster!!)
- I'll give you all the details of the poster (I already have the images and text I want to use)
- You design the poster
- You send me a screenshot, photo or whatever of the finished article.
- I pay you the money
- You send me the file so I can print it and get it framed etc.

UK replies would be preferable as that's where I'm based and transferring money would be much easier, however I'd take any offers at this point!!

Hope to hear from someone soon!!

Cheers in advance,
Josh

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Josh,

I'd be happy to discuss this with you.

Sarah (Northamptonshire, UK)

Joshtradamus_30

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SC Photo Designs wrote:
Hi Josh,

I'd be happy to discuss this with you.

Sarah (Northamptonshire, UK)

Sarah,

That's great, thank you! I literally signed up to this forum today so can't send you a direct PM or e-mail because I've had under 25 posts. Could you e-mail me please and we'll go from there?

jockillah2011@gmail.com

Thanks!
Josh

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: