PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Motorbike image manipulation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

dee84

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:01 am    Post subject: Motorbike image manipulation Reply with quote

Hi guys

Just registered to the forum as I need some help with something I am trying to do. I'd say I was an inter on photoshop, I understand it well and can do alot on it but clearly not as good as I though I was because I'm stuck on this little edit. I thought the liquify tool was the answer but it doesn't seem to work too well..

Long story short I'm trying to take a picture of my on my bike and miniaturise the bike so it looks kind of like a toy. Perfect example is image below. I've looked all over the net and no luck.....Pls helppppppp

delme.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  125.02 KB
 Viewed:  800 Time(s)

delme.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: