PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Face image edit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

JohnnyFever

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:07 pm    Post subject: Face image edit Reply with quote

Hi All,
I am just wondering if anyone would be able to help me with an image of a face. I am building my aunt a website and want to surprise her with a self image and am just waiting for the actual self image from her. I am just trying to see if there is anyone here that is able to do this. I have attached the sample of what I am trying to accomplish.

On a side note, is it possible to have the darker shadowed area actually transparent so that it doesn't matter what color background I use and it all looks like it's part of the page...does this make sense? I would also like to have the shadow opposite to this one.

Thanks in advance!
Johnny

JohnnyFever

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK so here is the image I want to try and have edited.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: