PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Harmonize Colour Palette
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

dave777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:25 am    Post subject: Harmonize Colour Palette Reply with quote

Hello!
I love this place – can you please help me up! I have the following colour palette. The last two colours are the primary colours which will be the driving colours of the website and PDF reports. I wonder how do I harmonize all colours so that they look all in sync with one another?
I need a unified colour palette for the website/pdf reports. Is there a way to do that easily but in a professional way in Photoshop? I tried applying unifying colour actions in Photoshop (Florabella Colorplay) but those dilute the original colours.
Thanking you so much!)
Dave

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I understand you correctly, are you wanting to kind of blend the colours together so there isn't as much of a clear "line" between them? If so, using the rectangular marquee tool, you can make a selection that covers the "lines" in each separation, (and by holding down shift button) you can continue with the other "line" until you have them all selected. Then I would add a gaussian blue (only slight) until you're happy with the effect.

Is that what you mean?

Sarah :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Actions and Automation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: