PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Potoshop Elements 8 organizer and vista 64 bit
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

dacsmc1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Potoshop Elements 8 organizer and vista 64 bit Reply with quote

I have installed PSE 8 on my laptop with OS vista 64 bit. The edit part of PSE works fine, while organizer will not even start, just get a crash report. I have contacted Adobe a number of times with no real help given. Twice they said they needed to confer and would call me back but never did. Emails were sent to me with trouble shooting suggestions and steps. I have tryed all the trouble shooting suggestions more then once to no avail. The thing is I have installed it on my office desktop running Xp 32 bit and it ran fine. I then installed it on another laptop running vista 32bit and it runs fine. This laptop is a twin to the vista 64 bit laptop in every way, all hardware and software are the same. Can anyone tell me why it can't run in 64bit. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Technical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: