PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
President Bernie Sanders
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Philly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am    Post subject: President Bernie Sanders Reply with quote

Hello there. I wish I had any artistic talent whatsoever. I sadly do not and have to rely on the kindness of strangers for help here. :) With political season already upon us, I'd really like to have a few different pictures in my arsenal to tease more fanatical friends no matter their political allegiance.

I figured I'd start with my conservative relatives first. :)

I am looking to have a few different types of renditions of President Bernie Sanders in the Oval Office.

My main idea: It's shortly after inauguration. President Sanders won in a landslide. And, not just that, the House and Senate are both firmly under Democrat control. Bernie has a clear path to enact his vision of America without much opposition.

The now minority leaders John Boehner and Mitch Connell have their first meeting with the new president. Bernie's been relishing the opportunity of informing them just exactly where they stand.

Thanks!

(I'll also gladly take any basic ones like Bernie behind the desk, too. Or really any sort of Bernie Sanders In The Oval Office. But I just like that first description a lot.)

Send me a PM if there are any questions/etc.

d^_^b

PS Version: CC 2014

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may be better if you find a "meeting picture" you like using Google images

https://www.google.co.uk/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&ei=2_jUVbDuELTQ7Ab89KnACQ&ved=0CBQQqi4oAQ

of a desk with people seated or empty seats, a political meeting etc. along with pictures of Bernie Sanders, John Boehner and Mitch Connell you like, that would fit into the picture - then a Photoshopper can look at shopping them all together...

Meow.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Philly. :)

Just as a general reminder to all, this thread (text and images) should avoid general political discussion (i.e. the pros and cons of a Sanders presidency, Democrat control, etc.) and focus specifically on Philly's request for a Photoshopped image of these people together. :) I appreciate it.

Patrick

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: