PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
product box?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

uvbnserved

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: product box? Reply with quote

i need 3 boxes made for 3 hosting plans that look nice..i have no creativity or photoshop ability Frown so i need some help.
as an example http://secure.hostgator.com/forward.php?page=index3.php&gclid=CJaeqqSXuJsCFQzxDAodQESuBA
on their site you can see how they have hosting, reseller and dedicated in those nice pretty presentable boxes? i need about 3.
in one box the product name is "Bare Bones" and for an image just have one small server in it and for the descriptive text of the product just write
"No Bells and whistles, just what the small website needs"
for box 2 the product name is Silver Plan"
and as an image should feature 2 small servers and for descriptive text say
"Hosting a small site with large demands? This is for you!"
for the third box product name is "Extreme Plan" as an image either a bunch of small servers or one big server/computer. for a product description "Enterprise quality hosting"
thank you. i have no cash yet but anyone who offers help could receive free hosting of their domain perhaps

uvbnserved

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: