PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
question..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

eliteweiner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: question.. Reply with quote

ok my friend currently had dinner with the president...and the emailed him these pics.. me and him believe they are shopped but i cannot tell...
here is original pic...

he asked me to take the his bro's hand off Bush's shoulder because it looked fake here is a pic

let me know if they made this fake or what? because he doesnt remember taking this pic..he may of been too drunk

BryanDowning

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I would have to be pretty * drunk to not remember taking a picture with the president of the united states of america...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

TiDaL

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if he met the president he prolly got a letter from him or some invitation, it's odd that he would not remember ANYTHING because normally its a big * thing and there are many preparations to meeting hte president

vettklr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,

That's me on the right. I sent the pic to eliteweiner. I wasn't drunk off my * and I remember the whole night perfectly. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I had a blast!

I think they shopped another pic of Dubya in my pic. That rope in the background may look like my little brother's arm, but I don't think it is. I think he's standing at parade rest.

The people that took the pic are charging an arm and a leg for these photos. If it is chopped, I can't believe the unprofessional job they did with it.

I just wanted to ask some experts their opinion. No alcohol was consumed during this momentous occasion, by the way. Angel eliteweiner just has a way with his posts. Confused

Thanks for any help!

BryanDowning

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in the original picture... His left arm would have to be SUPER long to get an angle like that on the presidents shoulder. Also wearing a jacket like that and having your arm in that position would mess with the shoulder of the jacket. It seems like it would be a very uncomfortable position to assume in any instance with that jacket on. The parade rest thing sounds more feasable. His body is also angled outward away from the president. I would never put my arm around somebody and lean away from them. And maybe this is just a matter of character difference, but I wouldn't put my arm on the president or any person for that matter if I had only seen them for the first time in my life that night... So you're asking if the original was photoshopped?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no expert, but it looked fine to me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

vettklr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I 'm thinking the photographers shopped in another Dubya.

Maybe he blinked his eyes or something, but you'd think these guys would do a better job than this.

This is their address:

www.reflections-photo.com

This pic was taken on July 21, The President's Dinner. It seems as if all their pics of people in the crowd are all accounted for, but I couldn't find one pic of someone posing with the President. I guess those aren't as openly displayed as the rest of the pics.

eliteweiner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i guess this is the night of the event..http://www.reflectionsorders.com/view_event_photos.asp?EVENTID=6012&CAT=22262

why does he wear 2 different shirts? or was this a different night it said 7/21/04

vettklr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weiner, those were different occasions. That's the Dubya photo gallery. Cool

vettklr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the verdict's in. That is indeed my little brother's hand on Dubya's shoulder.

His freakin' knuckles must drag the ground when he's walking! Thanks anyway, weiner. The shop pic is first-rate. Thumb Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: