PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
questions about the grey and white checkered layer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

xydoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:38 pm    Post subject: questions about the grey and white checkered layer Reply with quote

I have a really big problem with a very awesome picture i'm creating. I've been having a lot of fun with it, as I have only recently discovered photoshop. I've figured out how to do some very cool things and I'm creating a piece that I have spent hours upon days creating. The problem is with the tiny camp fire I placed in the image as to appear far away. The fire looks great, but when I decided to use the paintbrush to paint in the smoke, I was unpleased with it and decided to erase it. Here's where I need help. During the process of painting the (ugly) smoke, I used a ton of clicks on my mouse. When I decided that I hated it, I clicked the step backwards button so many times that it maxed out and quit stepping backwards. So it left a small black squiggly line, that I'm unable to undo. So I figured I'd use the clone stamp tool to cover it up and that didn't work, no matter which layer I had selected. So I figured, Ill just paint over it with a color similar to the background. Again, no luck. I've tried every tool I can think of to remove the squiggly line and selected every layer and still nothing. After hiding every layer, I get the gray and black checkered layer, and lo and behold, I find the squiggly line is still very visible on the document with everything else hidden. So I thought I could erase it on this checkered layer, but nope. Nothing I do is working. There's GOT to be a way to remove this dang squiggly line. Surely this squiggly line hasn't ruined my masterpiece. I hope there's someone who knows this problem and can help me. Ill be forever grateful. Thank you in advance.

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance you could email the psd? I can take a look and let you know :)

Sarah pictureperfectuk@email.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: