PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Re make. Please i need a logo. Asap :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

boldbrian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re make. Please i need a logo. Asap :P Reply with quote

Ok so im remaking this topic so i can get more people to give me some creations. Ok just keep the size at it is. Or maybe make size a TINY bit smaller. Or just keep the size at it is and i can just rezize im looking for a cool design. The game is a WorldWar2 theme So i would love Lettering that is WW2 themed and maybe some cool designs around the picture.

Thanks

OH AND THE WORD I WANT IS

"DropShot" <------------------------------------------ Do not forget.

THANKS

numbrabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are you making this for? signature or web site logo?

boldbrian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numbrabbit wrote:
what are you making this for? signature or web site logo?

Im making it for a call of duty clan on a GameBattles clan. Meh the letters arent that visible

numbrabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cod 5 i take it. u just dead set on that pic or would another from the game do? either way is fine. btw, what system does your clan play on? pc, xbox, ps3...?
u should be able to go here to see some of the other sigs that i have made...look though them and see what you think. they are rough drafts of sorts and can be edited. just let me know what you think. the text color i picked only because it would be easier to see, however that too can be changed.

http://feed4.tinypic.com/rss.php?u=OSYaYMBjDB791ZFFq92n7A%3D%3D

boldbrian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

numbrabbit wrote:
cod 5 i take it. u just dead set on that pic or would another from the game do? either way is fine. btw, what system does your clan play on? pc, xbox, ps3...?
u should be able to go here to see some of the other sigs that i have made...look though them and see what you think. they are rough drafts of sorts and can be edited. just let me know what you think. the text color i picked only because it would be easier to see, however that too can be changed.

http://feed4.tinypic.com/rss.php?u=OSYaYMBjDB791ZFFq92n7A%3D%3D

The system its on is the Xbox360. And those are really good actually i like the one with the old guy clinching his teeth. Lol, Maybe channge the lettering so it looks a bit more solid.

numbrabbit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k, i dont have time to work on it tonight, but i should be able to tomorrow night. i made that one about a 1.5 years ago for a team mates signature. he never used it though. i ask what system because i play both cod 4 and 5 but on the ps3. great games. im excited about MW2 coming out in november.

boldbrian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

numbrabbit wrote:
k, i dont have time to work on it tonight, but i should be able to tomorrow night. i made that one about a 1.5 years ago for a team mates signature. he never used it though. i ask what system because i play both cod 4 and 5 but on the ps3. great games. im excited about MW2 coming out in november.

Haha i play both on 360 im 8th perstige on cod4 and 3rd perstige in cod5.

Cant wait for MW2 also.

So can you get some more sigs for today? or tommorow. Thanks.

Oh its a game battles clan.

numbrabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im gonna start doing some in just a few mins. i went to game battles, very good site. i'm prestiged all the way on cod 4 and cod 5, lol and i had never heard of game battles til now. i'm also not in a clan as such. i have regulars that i team up with and i'll wear their tags sometimes just for unity but nothing official. 82nd which is primarily hard core. lol and i hate hard core but i find myself playing it alot...aight, let me see what i can come up with...bbl

numbrabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sniper and the other one with different text and new element. more to come if you want them.

SonnyINK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, i was bored so i thought i'd give it a shot..

i used numbrabbit man gritting his teeth so give him credit Big Grin

I know its really big, i guess i got carried away and forgot about the size : /
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: