PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Reading A Name From Adoption Papers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

oiphoe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reading A Name From Adoption Papers. Reply with quote

I Have A Picture Of An Adoption Paper With The Natural Mother's Name Being Affected By Flash And Poor Page Handling When Taking The Photograph. I Need Help Trying To Decipher It.

If Anyone Can Help Me Decode This Name, It Would Change My World. Literally.

[/img]

timmeh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm having trouble reading it, but so far I think I've gotten the first two capitals (probably from the first and last name). They appear to be a J and a B. I think the first may be Jessica or Julia(s). However, I'm new to photoshop so I would wait for someone else to get it before doing anything with the name.

Also, these are just the first two words, I'm assuming they're the name, as they are both capitalized. Do you know the last name?

Timothy Sassone

oiphoe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Thank You! Reply with quote

Birthday Big Grin I'm Actually Not Sure Of The Name, At All. It's A Photo Of An Adoption Record. The Record Is Lost, And The Name Is A Key Component To The Search Process.

I Appreciate Your Time And Effort.

-Phoe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: