PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Removing borders from photos and saving it that way
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Laurie51

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:15 pm    Post subject: Removing borders from photos and saving it that way Reply with quote

Hi. I read an older post (2009) about removing the white border around a photo to be posted to a website. I have the same problem. I got the border removed in photoshop, no problem, but how do I save it for use on a website or any other place I might want to use it (it's a circular photo)? Or do I just copy and paste? I'm new to website creation, so go slow, be clear and simple! Thanks -

PS As I'm also new to this forum, can you tell me what a BBCode is and also what "Smilies" mean (if that something other than an emoticon). Thanks.

d^_^b

PS Version: CC 2014

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll likely want to save the image in PNG format, which will preserve transparency - so just the circular image is displayed with no background.

Googling "what is bbcode" returned the following;

BBCode or Bulletin Board Code is a lightweight markup language used to format posts in many message boards.

BBCode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode

Smilies are emoticons.

Meow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Export, Output and Optimization All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: