PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Request: Family Generation (Price Negotiable)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

allisoninwonderland

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:48 pm    Post subject: Request: Family Generation (Price Negotiable) Reply with quote

Hello, I posted this in the other section, but was told I'd have more luck here...

I have been dying to recreate this photo (tutorial included):

http://www.moosephotography.net/moose-tracks/generation-photo-tutorial

I had family pictures taken with my family last week, and we got each person (5 generations worth) to hold the frame. They're not as perfect as the ones in the tutorial, but we did what we could. I have the individual pictures cropped to the size I'm wanting, but I will need help with pasting them into each photo, as well as having the colour edited a bit (some pictures are brighter than the others, etc). I also am framing the finished picture into the same frame that we used for the pictures, so I'm not wanting the colour of the frame in the edited picture to change much, as I would want the real frame to match the photographed frame throughout all of the shots.

The real frame is 11x14, so it's fairly large, and I don't want to lose quality and be able to see the younger people (smaller photos) crisp and clear.

Is there someone willing to help me out with this? If so, I'll send the photos directly to you via email. It's a fairly simple request, but my MacBook Pro is outdated and no longer supports Photoshop. My great-grandmother (the oldest in the pictures) is in the hospital and I was hoping to get this done as a gift for her and other family members before it's too late.

Price negotiable*

Thank you!

SC Photo Designs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Please email me at sarah@sarahjaynephotography.co.uk for a chat and to discuss cost etc x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: